Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pseudocerastes, or pages that link to Pseudocerastes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pseudocerastes. Needs checking by a human.
- Dorsal scales : Longitudinal series of plates that encircle the body, but do not include the ventral scales on snakes.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Pseudocerastes persicus fieldi : Venomous viper subspecies found in the deserts of the Middle East.
- Rostral scale : Median plate on the tip of the snout that borders the mouth opening, in snakes and other scaled reptiles.
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.
- Viperinae : (Pitless vipers, true vipers, Old World vipers); a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Europe, Asia and Africa, distinguished by their lack of the heat-sensing pit organs that characterize their sister group, the Crotalinae.