Open loop control/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Open loop control, or pages that link to Open loop control or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Control engineering : The design of systems capable of accurately controlling a physical device
- Electrical engineering : the branch of engineering that deals with electricity and electromagnetism.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Control system : An interconnection between two systems that are referred to as the plant and the controller.
- Control valve : A valve used within an industrial plant or elsewhere to control operating conditions such as pressure, temperature, liquid level and flow rate by fully or partially opening or closing in response to signals received from controllers that compare a "setpoint" to a "process variable" whose value is provided by independent sensors that monitor changes in such conditions.
- Closed loop control : A control system in which the controller has access to signals containing information about the current state of the plant (the object or system to be controlled) during the time that the controller is in operation.
- Relief valve : Type of valve used to protect pressure vessels and other equipment from being subjected to pressures that exceed their design limits.