Neisseria meningitidis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Neisseria meningitidis, or pages that link to Neisseria meningitidis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neisseria meningitidis. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacteremia : A condition in which viable bacteria are circulating in the blood.
- Bacterial meningitis : Acute neurological meningeal inflammation caused by bacteria which, if untreated, is often fatal, or associated with significant sequelae.
- Glucose : A monosaccharide (or simple sugar) and an important carbohydrate in biology, used by the living cell as a source of energy and metabolic intermediate.
- Minocycline : An antibiotic tetracycline analog that can be used to treat tetracycline-resistant staphylococcus infections.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.