Nasorostral scale/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Nasorostral scale, or pages that link to Nasorostral scale or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nasorostral scale. Needs checking by a human.
- Eristicophis : Monotypic genus created for a venomous viper species, E. macmahonii, found only in the desert region of Balochistan near the borders of Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Rostral scale : Median plate on the tip of the snout that borders the mouth opening, in snakes and other scaled reptiles.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.
- Vipera ammodytes transcaucasiana : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Vipera, found in parts of Georgia and northern Turkish Anatolia.
- Vipera ammodytes : Horned viper, long-nosed viper, sand viper, nose-horned viper, horn-nosed viper; venomous viper species found in southern Europe through to the Balkans and parts of the Middle East.
- Vipera aspis : Asp; a venomous viper species found in southwestern Europe.