< MuhammadJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Muhammad, or pages that link to Muhammad or to this page or whose text .
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Qur'an : The sacred book of Islam, consisting of revelations to Muhammad.
- Abraham : Biblical patriarch and founder of Abrahamic monotheism.
- Sayyid : A title or name for a Muslim who can trace his ancestry to the family of the Prophet Muhammad; there are multiple variations of language and transliteration
- Twelver : That branch of Shi'a Islam that believes the blood line of Muhammad and Ali was broken with the death of the twelfth Imam
- Caliphate : An Islamic form of government in which one person acts as head of state, head of government and head of religion; also the jurisdiction of such a government.
- Arab : People who identify with or recognise heritage from areas of the Middle East and North Africa on linguistic, cultural, ethnic or religious grounds.
- Baha'i Faith : A monotheistic religion founded in the mid-19th century in Persia, which emphasizes the unity of all humans as one race and prior religions as all being legitimate revelations from God.
- Jewish views of Jesus : Add brief definition or description
- Origins and architecture of the Taj Mahal : The history and design of the 17th century mausoleum complex.
- The Satanic Verses (novel) : Novel by Salman Rushdie, published 1988.