Minimal polynomial/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Minimal polynomial, or pages that link to Minimal polynomial or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Minimal polynomial. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number : A complex number that is a root of a polynomial with rational coefficients.
- Cyclotomic field : An algebraic number field generated over the rational numbers by roots of unity.
- Diagonal matrix : A square matrix which has zero entries off the main diagonal.
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra : Any nonconstant polynomial whose coefficients are complex numbers has at least one complex number as a root.