Mathematical induction/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Mathematical induction, or pages that link to Mathematical induction or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mathematical induction. Needs checking by a human.
- Binomial theorem : for any natural number n.
- Chinese remainder theorem : Theorem that if the integers m1, m2, …, mn are relatively prime in pairs and if b1, b2, …, bn are integers, then there exists an integer that is congruent to bi modulo mi for i=1,2, …, n.
- Natural number : An element of 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., often also including 0.
- Sine : In a right triangle, the ratio of the length of the side opposite an acute angle (less than 90 degrees) and the length of the hypotenuse.
- Unique factorization : Every positive integer can be expressed as a product of prime numbers in essentially only one way.