Khmer Rouge/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Khmer Rouge, or pages that link to Khmer Rouge or to this page or whose text .
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Genocide : The deliberate killing or other destruction of a large group, membership in which is a broad criterion such as ethnicity or religion rather than individual acts
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Ieng Sary : Add brief definition or description
- Pol Pot : Add brief definition or description
- Nuon Chea : Add brief definition or description
- The Killing Fields (movie) : Add brief definition or description