Jamie Fly/Related Articles
Jamie Fly: Executive Director, Foreign Policy Initiative; Director for Counterproliferation Strategy at the National Security Council at the National Security Council (2008-2009) and Assistant for Transnational Threats Policy in the Office of the U.S. Secretary of Defense (2005-2008); Republican National Committee 2004 campaign in Ohio and on the 2005 Presidential Inaugural Committee] Research Associate at the Council on Foreign Relations (2002-2004
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- Foreign Policy Initiative : A new neoconservative think tank concerned with the stresses on the United States and its allies from "rising and resurgent powers, including China and Russia"
- Foreign Policy (magazine) : A commercial print and online magazine on foreign policy, carrying serious commentary across the ideological spectrum, now a division of the Washington Post Company
- National Review : Conservative American periodical and website, started in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr.
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America
- Republican National Committee : Add brief definition or description
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology