James Truslow Adams/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- McCracken, M. J., comp. "Another Bibliography of James Truslow Adams." Bulletin of Bibliography 15 (May 1934):65-68.
- Nevins, Allan. James Truslow Adams: Historian of the American Dream. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1968.
- On pages 1 to 102, Allan Nevins gave a sometimes superficial and not very accurate biography of his late friend with the title "The Busy Career of James Truslow Adams: A Personal Memoir"; the second and more extensive part of the book presents the "Selected Correspondence of James Truslow Adams".
- Porter, K. W. "Negro in American Life: A Reply to J.T. Adams' Interpretation in His Book The American." Journal of Negro History 29 (April 1944):209-20.
- Taylor, C. James. "James Truslow Adams." In Dictionary of Literary Biography, vol. 17: Twentieth-Century American Historians, 3-8. Ed. by Clyde N. Wilson. Detroit, Mich.: Gale Research Company, 1983.