Integral domain/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Integral domain, or pages that link to Integral domain or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Integral domain. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Algebra : A branch of mathematics concerning the study of structure, relation and quantity.
- Dedekind domain : A Noetherian domain, integrally closed in its field of fractions, of which every prime ideal is maximal.
- Divisor (ring theory) : Mathematical concept for the analysis of the structure of commutative rings, used for its natural correspondence with the ideal structure of such rings.
- Fraction (mathematics) : A concept used to convey a proportional relation between a part and the whole consisting of a numerator (an integer — the part) and a denominator (a natural number — the whole).
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Local ring : A ring with a unique maximal ideal.
- Noetherian ring : A ring satisfying the ascending chain condition on ideals; equivalently a ring in which every ideal is finitely generated.
- Polynomial ring : Ring formed from the set of polynomials in one or more variables with coefficients in another ring.
- Rational number : A number that can be expressed as a ratio of two integers.
- Ring (mathematics) : Algebraic structure with two operations, combining an abelian group with a monoid.
- Serge Lang : (19 May 1927 – 12 September 2005) French-born American mathematician known for his work in number theory and for his mathematics textbooks, including the influential Algebra.