Inns of Court/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Barrister : In the United Kingdom and some common law jurisdictions, the branch of the legal profession which argues cases in court. Now supplemented by solicitor-advocates. In the UK, all are members of one of the four Inns of Court: Inner Temple, Middle Temple, Gray's Inn and Lincoln's Inn, and adhere to the cab rank principle.
- Law in the United Kingdom : Add brief definition or description
- Gray's Inn : Add brief definition or description
- Inner Temple : Add brief definition or description
- Lincoln's Inn : Add brief definition or description
- Middle Temple : Add brief definition or description