Identity function/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Identity function, or pages that link to Identity function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Identity function. Needs checking by a human.
characterized in that there exist holomorphic function : and .
- Bijective function : A function in which each possible output value corresponds to exactly one input value.
- Elementary function : Mathematical functions built from a finite number of exponentials, logarithms, constants, one variable, and roots of equations through composition and combinations using the four elementary arithmetic operations (+ – × ÷).
- Identity (mathematics) : Add brief definition or description
- Identity matrix : A square matrix with ones on the main diagonal and zeroes elsewhere: the identity element for matrix multiplication.
- Relation (mathematics) : A property which holds between certain elements of some set or sets.