Hot air balloon/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hot air balloon, or pages that link to Hot air balloon or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hot air balloon. Needs checking by a human.
- Aerospace engineering : The branch of engineering that concerns aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Balloon (aircraft) : Lighter-than-air craft that remains aloft due to its buoyancy, and without a propulsion system, lifted by inflation of one or more containers with a gas lighter than air or with heated air.
- Buoyancy : The upward force exerted on an object that is partially or completely immersed in a fluid having a density that is higher than the density of the object.
- Gas balloon : Any balloon that stays aloft due to being filled with a gas less dense than air or lighter than air (such as helium or hydrogen).
- Helium : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol He, and atomic number (the number of protons) 2.
- Paris : Add brief definition or description
- Thermal airship : Airship that generates its lift via the difference in density due to a temperature differential between the gas inside its envelope and the ambient air.