History of economic thought/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
(the numbered arrows thus  are links to ebooks)
- Friedman, Milton, A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960. Princeton University Press, 1963.
- Hicks, John Mr Keynes and the Classics(Econometrica, April 1937)]
- Hume, David, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, 
- Keynes, John Maynard, The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money, Macmillan, 1964 
- Marshall, Alfred., Principles of Economics , Macmillan 1890
- Marx, Karl, Das Kapital
- Minsky, Hyman, Stabilizing an Unstable Economy, McGraw Hill, 1986.
- Pigou, Arthur, The Economics of Welfare, Macmillan, 1920
- Ricardo. David On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation, John Murray, 1821 .
- Smith Adam, The Wealth of the Nations, (Modern Library, 2000)[.
- Arrow, Kenneth Social Choice and Individual Values, John Wiley, 1963 .
- Black, Fischer and Scholes, Myron The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities, The Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 81, No. 3 May-June 1973
- Coase, Ronald The Nature of the Firm, Economica 4 (16) 1937
- Cowles, Alfred Can Stock Market Forecasters Forecast?, Econometrica July 1933
- Johnson, Harry G International Trade and Economic Growth, Harvard University Press, 1958.
- Markowitz, Harry Portfolio Selection: Efficient Diversification of Investments, Wiley 1959
- Sen, Amartya Collective Choice and Social Welfare, Holden-Day, 1970.
- Tobin, James Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk. Review of Economic Studies 25, no. 67 1958.
- Coyle, Diane, The Soulful Science, What Economists Do and Why it Matters, Princeton University Press, 2007.
- Dobb, Maurice, Theories of Value and Distribution Since Adam Smith', Cambridge University Press, 1973.
- Dow, Sheila, Macroeconomic Thought, Basil Blackwell, 1985.
- Hicks, John, Capital and Growth, Oxford University Press, 1965.
- Snowdon, Brian The Power of Ideas - an interview with Joel Mokyr World Economics July-September 2007
- Negishi, T. History of Economic Theory (1989)
- Robbins, Lionel et al. A History of Economic Thought (2000)
- Roncaglia, Alessandro. The Wealth of Ideas: A History of Economic Thought (2006)
- Samuels, Warren, John Davis, and Jeff Biddle, eds. A Companion to the History of Economic Thought. Blackwell (2003)
- Samuels, Warren J. Histories of Economic Thought (2003)
- Schumpeter, Joseph A., History of Economic Analysis, (1954, 1996)]
- Warsh, David, Knowledge and the Wealth of Nations, Norton & Company, 2006.
- Ackley, Gardner, Macroeconomic Theory, Macmillan, 1961.
- Baumol, William and Blinder, Alan,Economics, Principles and Policy, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1979.