German Diaspora in Turkey/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to German Diaspora in Turkey, or pages that link to German Diaspora in Turkey or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/German Diaspora in Turkey. Needs checking by a human.
- Hilda Geiringer : Pioneer of applied mathematics, elasticity and plasticity of materials, statistics, and probability.
- Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky : (1897 – 2000) The first female Austrian architect, best remembered for designing the 'Frankfurt Kitchen'.
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk : (1881 - 1938) Turkish statesman, president from 1923 to 1938, who modernized and secularized Turkey.
- Turkey : A secular Islamic republic (population 71.9 million; capital Ankara) extending from Eastern Thrace in Europe across the peninsula of Asia Minor; meets the Black Sea to the north, the Aegean to the west and the Mediterranean to the south; has land borders with Greece and Bulgaria in Europe, and Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria.