Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Software : Computer programs or documentation used as part of an operating system, distinct from hardware.
- FMRI : A frequent shorthand for functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, a neuroimaging technique.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Neuroimaging software : A Software used to process or analyze neuroimaging data, or to visualize the results of such analyses.
- ImageJ : A software package, written in Java, for the processing of medical images.
- AFNI : Add brief definition or description
- BrainVisa : Add brief definition or description
- CARET : Add brief definition or description
- FSL : Add brief definition or description
- NIPY : Add brief definition or description
- SPM : Add brief definition or description