Fourier series/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Fourier series, or pages that link to Fourier series or to this page or whose text .
- Series (mathematics) : A sequence of numbers defined by the partial sums of another infinite sequence.
- Dirichlet series : An infinite series whose terms involve successive positive integers raised to powers of a variable, typically with integer, real or complex coefficients. }
- Power series : An infinite series whose terms involve successive powers of a variable, typically with real or complex coefficients.
- Puiseaux series : In mathematics, a series with fractional exponents.