Factor analysis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Factor analysis, or pages that link to Factor analysis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Factor analysis. Needs checking by a human.
- Analysis (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Applied statistics : the practice of collecting and interpreting numerical observations for the purpose of generating information.
- Psychometrics : Field of study concerned with the theory and technique of educational and psychological measurement, which includes the measurement of knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and personality traits.
- Social capital : Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
- Statistics theory : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.