Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Facsimile, or pages that link to Facsimile or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Facsimile. Needs checking by a human.
- AN- : U.S. military nomenclature for electronic equipment, following the Joint Electronics Type Designation System
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Codec : Device that converts analog signals to digital form for transmission and converts signals traveling in the opposite direction from digital to analog form.
- Convergence of communications : Technical specifications and infrastructure to allow all types of communications (e.g., telephone, web, television) to interface over a common set of information transfer technologies
- Ethernet : An early proprietary standard for local area networks developed by IEEE Project 802; the term has become generic for various connectors and communications techniques although the name of a standard would be more precise.
- Imagery (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Plain Old Telephone Service : A telephone with minimal or no electronics, and minimal services besides voice, either because it is an old installation, or as backup to a more complex system
- Public Switched Telephone Network : Network of the world's public circuit-switched telephone systems, the is now almost entirely digital and includes mobile as well as fixed telephones.
- TSEC- : The alphanumeric designation system for communications security (COMSEC) equipment under the control of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA)
- Telemedicine : The use of electronic communications to enable providers to diagnose, provide information, and deliver health services when they are not available for on-site service delivery