Jump to navigation Jump to search
- End (topology): For a topological space this generalises the notion of "point at infinity" of the real line or plane.
- End office: In conventional wired telephony, the service provider location at which the local loop wiring from customer premises physically terminates.
- End-to-end protocols: Protocols for the transfer of data from a source to one or more network endpoints.
- End User License Agreement: A legal contract between editor, author or manufacturer and the end-user of software .
- Means-ends analysis: A problem solving strategy in which a person identifies and then eliminates any differences between their current position in a problem and the goal state.
- Prime ends: A method to compactify a topological disc (a simply connected open set in the plane) by adding a circle in an appropriate way.