Discourse on Method/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Discourse on Method, or pages that link to Discourse on Method or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Discourse on Method. Needs checking by a human.
- Cogito ergo sum : René Descartes' most famous catchphrase: "I think, therefore I am".
- Epistemology : Philosophical discipline dealing with the nature of knowledge and justification of beliefs.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- History of scientific method : Development and elaboration of rules for scientific reasoning and investigation.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- René Descartes : French 17th-century philosopher, mathematician and scientist, author of the Discourse on Method.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Soul : In religion and philosophy, the deeper aspect or essence of a person.