Dilemma of determinism/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dilemma of determinism, or pages that link to Dilemma of determinism or to this page or whose text .
- Fate : The unalterable sequence of cause–and–effect relations which bring the past to the present, and the present into the future; destiny.
- Free will : The intuition, or philosophical doctrine, that one can control one's actions or freely choose among alternatives.
- Mind-body problem : The philosophical and scientific consideration of the relation between conscious mental activity and the underlying physical plant that supports this activity, consisting primarily of the brain, but also involving various sensors throughout the body.
- Subjective-objective dichotomy : The philosophical separation of the world into objects (entities) which are perceived or otherwise presumed to exist as entities, by subjects (observers).
- Standard argument against free will : An argument proposing a conflict between the possibility of free will and the postulates of determinism and indeterminism.