Deinococcus radiodurans/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Deinococcus radiodurans, or pages that link to Deinococcus radiodurans or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Deinococcus radiodurans. Needs checking by a human.
- Geomicrobiology : Study of microbes within inorganic environments, such as sedimentary rocks and aquifers.
- Halobacterium NRC-1 : A microorganism from the Archaea kingdom perfectly suited for life in highly saline environments giving biologists an ideal specimen for genetic studies.
- Life extension : Medical and non-medical attempts to slow down or reverse the processes of aging, to extend both the maximum and average lifespan.
- Rejuvenation (aging) : Hypothetical reversal of the aging process, aiming to repair the damage that is associated with aging or replacement of damaged tissue with new tissue.