Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Constitution, or pages that link to Constitution or to this page or whose text .
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- Constitution of South Africa : South Africa's principal governing document
- U.S. Constitution : Document that states the fundamental constitutional law of the United States of America.
- Federalist Papers : A set of 85 articles written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay in support of the ratification of the U.S. Constitution
- Unitary executive theory : A U.S. concept of constitutional law and politics, which believes that the President of the United States has a right, and indeed an obligation, to take certain actions without Congressional or Judicial checks and balances
- State of Iran : The system of governance, government, and opposition (including insurgency) in Iran; characterized by both a complex structure of six or more constitutional bodies, and ultimate religious authority under the doctrine of wilayat al-faqih
- International law : The formal conduct of interactions between nation-states, both at the national level and on behalf of their citizens; generally accepted as first formalized by Hugo Grotius.
- U.N. Charter : Add brief definition or description
- U.N. Declaration on Human Rights : Add brief definition or description