Comparative history/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Comparative history, or pages that link to Comparative history or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Comparative history. Needs checking by a human.
- Arnold J. Toynbee : (1889-1975) English historian of world civilizations.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Oswald Spengler : (1880–1936) German historian who book, Decline of the West studied the cyclical nature of western civilization and started the field of comparative world history.
- Seymour Martin Lipset : (March 18, 1922 - December 31, 2006) A leading American political scientist and sociologist.