< CocaineJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cocaine. Needs checking by a human.
- Action potential : A brief change in voltage that travels along a cell membrane.
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Colombia : Country in South America.
- Crystal : A solid in which the constituent atoms are arranged in an orderly, repeating pattern.
- Drugs banned from the Olympics : Substances prohibited for use by athletes prior to, and during competing in the Olympics.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Félix d'Hérelle : (1873 – 1949) - A French-Canadian bacteriologist, and the discoverer of bacteriophages.
- Heroin : An organic chemical opioid drug derived from morphine.
- Joe Louis : (1914 – 1981) Regarded as one of the greatest heavyweight boxers off all-time: in a single, unbroken championship reign of 11 years and 8 months, he defended his heavyweight title 25 times.
- Marijuana : Commonly used drug obtained from the flowering tops, stems, and leaves of the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa or C. indica.
- Neurotransmitter : A class of chemicals which relay, amplify or modulate electrical signals between a neuron and other cells in the nervous system.
- Oxytocin : A mammalian hormone that is secreted into the bloodstream from the posterior pituitary gland, and which is also released into the brain where it has effects on social behaviors.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Rhabdomyolysis : Acute, fulminant, potentially fatal disease that destroys skeletal muscle and is often accompanied by the excretion of myoglobin in the urine.
- Schizophrenia : A mental disorder characterized by impaired perception of the individual's environment.
- Stephen King : (Born 1947) American novelist, often using supernatural or macabre themes.
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus : An agregation of neurons in the hypothalamus, located above the optic chiasm, that regulates circadian rhythms.
- Tommy Rettig : Former sucsessful child actor of the 1950s and software developer as an adult.
- Toxicology : Study of the nature, effects, and detection of poisons and the treatment of poisoning.