Chemical biology/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Editor Note: The links below, to institutions with programs in chemical biology, provide particular conceptualizations of the goals of chemical biology, and together their descriptions of ongoing projects provide an overview of the interdisciplinary scope of the enterprise.
- Harvard’s Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology.
- "The Department’s faculty and its affiliated student scientists share a rich training in the unique tools of chemical inquiry and commitment to scientific investigation at the molecular level."
- The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology. The Scripps Research Institute.
- "The Skaggs Institute's mission is to improve human health with cures for diseases, and to do so by supporting research at the interface of chemistry and biology."
- UCSF Chemistry and Chemical Biology Graduate Program. University of California San Francisco.
- Across the whole spectrum of biology, principles, pathways and processes are coming into focus at the molecular and often the atomic level. At this resolution, the concepts and tools of chemistry can be applied and exploited with great precision and acuity to develop novel chemical strategies, to understand fundamental biological processes, and to diagnose, combat and cure human disease.
- Chemical Biology Platform of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard.
- The Chemical Biology Platform empowers researchers in the Broad community to discover small-molecule probes (used to understand cell circuitry and disease biology) and small-molecule therapeutics (used to treat disease).