Charles Evans Hughes/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Charles Evans Hughes, or pages that link to Charles Evans Hughes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Charles Evans Hughes. Needs checking by a human.
- Herbert Hoover : US President from 1929 to 1933.
- Progressive Era : The period of political, administrative and social reform that began in the 1890s and ended after World War I.
- Theodore Roosevelt : (1858-1919), Twenty-sixth President of the United States, naturalist, historian, political reformer, and Progressive Era politician.
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- U.S. Progressive Party 1912 : An American political party created by a split in the Republican Party in the presidential election of 1912.
- Republican Party (United States), history : The history of one of two major contemporary political parties in the United States of America.
- Republican Party (United States) : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Warren G. Harding : President of the USA, 1921-23, his administration is best known for the scandals that erupted.
- William Howard Taft : (1857 – 1930) The 27th President and 10th Chief Justice of the United States.
- Woodrow Wilson : 28th U.S. President (1913-1921); founded the Federal Reserve and brought his country to fight both the Mexicans in the Mexican Revolution and the Central Powers in World War One.