Angular momentum coupling/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Angular momentum coupling, or pages that link to Angular momentum coupling or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Angular momentum coupling. Needs checking by a human.
- Angular momentum (quantum) : A vector operator of which the three components have well-defined commutation relations.
- Catalog of magnetic nuclei : Add brief definition or description
- Clebsch-Gordan coefficients : appear in total angular momentum eigenstates when written in terms of angular momentum states of subsystems.
- Russell-Saunders coupling : A coupling scheme of electronic spin- and orbital-angular momenta in atomic spectroscopy.
- Term symbol : An abbreviated description of the angular momentum quantum numbers in a multi-electron atom.
- Vector coupling : A synonym for angular momentum coupling in quantum mechanics.