Abelian group/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Abelian group, or pages that link to Abelian group or to this page or whose text .
- Group (mathematics) : Set with a binary associative operation such that the operation admits an identity element and each element of the set has an inverse element for the operation.
- Abelian variety : A complete non-singular projective variety which is also an algebraic group, necessarily abelian; a complex torus.
- Cyclic group : A group consisting of the powers of a single element.
- Finitely generated abelian group : Add brief definition or description
- Niels Henrik Abel : Add brief definition or description
- Abelian category : A category in which morphisms and objects can be added and in which kernels and cokernels exist and have desirable properties.
- Commutativity : A property of a binary operation (such as addition or multiplication), that the two operands may be interchanged without affecting the result.