< ShanghaiJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Shanghai, or pages that link to Shanghai or to this page or whose text .
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation : International organisation comprising China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan; stated aims include promoting cross-border relations, trade, stability, and co-operation in a broad range of fields.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Shanghai. Needs checking by a human.
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- China, history : covers the History of China from 2000 BC to the present.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Ebrahim Baronets : Four baronets with this title: (21st October 1840 - 26 September 1924) Sir Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 1st baronet, (11 September 1867 - 26 September 1924) Sir Mahomedbhoy Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 2nd baronet, (13 April 1903 - 4 March 1952) Sir Huseinlali Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 3rd baronet, and (b. 24 June 1935) Sir Mahomed Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 4th baronet.
- Hu Shih : (b. December 17, 1891 – d. February 24, 1962) A Chinese philosopher and essayist.
- USS Alshain (AKA-55) : An Andromeda class attack cargo ship that was deployed during World War II and the Korean War; it could carry heavy equipments, supplies, and troops, and deploy landing crafts in amphibious assaults.
- USS Arcturus (AKA-1) : WWII U.S. Arcturus-class attack cargo ship.
- USS Eldorado (AGC-11) : A Mount McKinley class amphibious force command ship named after a mountain range in Nevada.
- USS Estes (AGC-12) : Mount McKinley-class amphibious command ship
- USS Hydrus (AKA-28) : An Artemis class attack cargo ship named after the southern constellation Hydrus.
- USS Mount Olympus (AGC-8) : Mount McKinley class amphibious force command ship.
- USS Sappho (AKA-38) : Artemis-class attack cargo ship in WWII
- USS Sarita (AKA-39) : Second World War Artemis-class attack cargo ship
- USS Sirona (AKA-43) : Artemis-class attack cargo ship of the Second World War
- USS Skagit (AKA-105) : Tolland-class attack cargo ship
- USS Warrick (AKA-89) : Serving in WWII, an Andromeda-class attack cargo ship
- USS Whiteside (AKA-90) : Serving in WWII, an Andromeda-class attack cargo ship
- World War II, Homefront : The non-military activities of the nations involved in World War II, including politics, society, culture and the economy.
- Yangtze River : Add brief definition or description