Difference between revisions of "Ring homomorphism/Related Articles"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Robot: Starting Related Articles subpage. Please check and brush. For context, see here.)
m (Robot: encapsulating subpages template in noinclude tag)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:32, 11 September 2009
- See also changes related to Ring homomorphism, or pages that link to Ring homomorphism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ring homomorphism. Needs checking by a human.
- Field automorphism : An invertible function from a field onto itself which respects the field operations of addition and multiplication.
- Frobenius map : The p-th power map considered as acting on commutative algebras or fields of prime characteristic p.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Polynomial ring : Ring formed from the set of polynomials in one or more variables with coefficients in another ring.
- Ring (mathematics) : Algebraic structure with two operations, combining an abelian group with a monoid.