Recombinant DNA/Related Articles
< Recombinant DNAJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:23, 11 September 2009 by (Robot: encapsulating subpages template in noinclude tag)
- See also changes related to Recombinant DNA, or pages that link to Recombinant DNA or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Recombinant DNA. Needs checking by a human.
- Recombinant protein : Protein encoded by recombinant DNA or generated from a recombinant gene.
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.
- Transgenic plant : Plants that have been genetically modified by inserting genes directly into a single plant cell, from a different species.
- Virology : The study of viruses, sometimes included in the field of microbiology.
- Wetware hacker : Person who experiments with biological materials to advance knowledge, and does so in a spirit of creative improvisation.