Public opinion poll/External Links
< Public opinion pollJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:55, 16 June 2009 by (added AAPOR)
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR)
- Angus Reid Global Monitor - The world's largest free-access online public opinion database
- Gallup Organization - The website of the Gallup Organization, the preeminent (and oldest) public opinion polling firm. Resources include information about the organization and its founder, George Gallup, and Gallup Poll results and analysis.
- Has Polling Killed Democracy? A Comprehensive Online Resource on Public Opinion Polling in American Politics - From the University of Virginia's Miller Center of Public Affairs, a compendium of information and resources pertaining to the history and practice of public opinion polling in the United States.
- National Council on Public Polls (NCPP) - An association of polling organizations in the United States devoted to setting high professional standards for surveys
- Pollster.com - Daily poll reports and blog-style commentary on public opinion polling results and procedures.
- Public Agenda - Nonpartisan, nonprofit group that tracks public opinion data in the United States
- World Public Opinion - The website of a collaborative international project managed by the University of Maryland's Program on International Policy Attitudes. It provides data and analysis of public opinion from around the world on a variety of international political issues.