Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pragmatics, or pages that link to Pragmatics or to this page or whose text contains "Pragmatics".
- Semantics (linguistics) [r]: The subfield of the study of language which focuses on meaning. [e]
Communication and discourse
- Communication [r]: The set of interactive processes that create shared meaning. [e]
- Stylistics [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Discourse analysis [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Paralanguage [r]: Set of nonphonemic properties of speech, such as speaking tempo, vocal pitch, and intonational contours, that can be used to communicate attitudes or other shades of meaning. [e]