Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty/Related Articles
< Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:23, 19 June 2008 by
- See also changes related to Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, or pages that link to Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty or to this page or whose text .
- Acute coronary syndrome : Set of signs and symptoms related to the heart, due to myocardial ischemia.
- Coronary heart disease : Disease of the heart that involves narrowing of the coronary arteries.
- Myocardial infarction : A heart attack, gross necrosis of the myocardium, resulting from interruption of the blood supply to the area.
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) risk score : The Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) Risk Score is a clinical prediction rule that can predict the likelihood of morbidity in patients with unstable angina or Non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI).