Pascal's triangle/Related Articles
< Pascal's triangleJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pascal's triangle, or pages that link to Pascal's triangle or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pascal's triangle. Needs checking by a human.
- Binomial coefficient : The number of possible choices of k elements out of n elements, disregarding order.
- Binomial theorem : for any natural number n.
- Blaise Pascal : French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher.
- Fibonacci polynomials : Polynomial sequence which can be considered as a generalisation of the Fibonacci numbers.
- Recurrence relation : A relation between an entry in a sequence of numbers or other mathematical objects and preceding entries in the sequence.