Nuclear power reconsidered/External Links
< Nuclear power reconsideredJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:41, 4 March 2023 by David MacQuigg (talk | contribs) (add section to supplement the Bibliography page)
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
Public figures and organizations that have reconsidered nuclear power
- Michael Shellenberger an environmental activist, talk at TEDxDanubia 2019.
- Kirsty Gogan an environmental activist, anti-nuclear "by default" speaking at Alberta Nuclear Power - Calgary Panel 2019-09-17, starting at 05:23.
- Stewart Brand creator of "The Whole Earth Catalog", from the NY Times Business section, 2022-03-23.
- Findland's Green Party article by Mark Lynas, Alliance for Science, 2022-05-23.
- Bill Gates co-founder of Microsoft, from the Guardian, 2021-11-16.
- Elon Musk founder of SpaceX and CEO of Tesla, from CNBC 2021-07-22.
see Nuclear_power_reconsidered/Bibliography#The_Renewables_Only_debate for a curated list with rebuttals.
- Abbott, D. (2016) "Nuclear Power: Game Over", AQ: Australian Quarterly, 87(4), 8–16,40. http://www.jstor.org/stable/24877873
- Jacobson, M., et.al. (2022) "Zero air pollution and zero carbon from all energy at low cost and without blackouts in variable weather throughout the U.S. with 100% wind-water-solar and storage", Renewable Energy, 184, 430-442. https://web.stanford.edu/group/efmh/jacobson/Articles/I/21-USStates-PDFs/21-USStatesPaper.pdf
- Lovins, Amory (2022) https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/mar/26/amory-lovins-energy-efficiency-interview-cheapest-safest-cleanest-crisis