Norm (mathematics)/Related Articles
< Norm (mathematics)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Norm (mathematics), or pages that link to Norm (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Norm (mathematics). Needs checking by a human.
- Banach space : A vector space endowed with a norm that is complete.
- Bounded set : A set for which there is a constant C such that the norm of all elements in the set is less than C.
- Closed set : In geometry and topology, a set that contains its boundary; the complement of an open set.
- Holomorphic function : Function from to is called holomorphic in domain if for every open domain there exist derivative .
- Inner product : A bilinear or sesquilinear form on a vector space generalising the dot product in Euclidean spaces.
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Normed space : A vector space that is endowed with a norm.
- Number theory : The study of integers and relations between them.