National Institute of Standards and Technology/Related Articles
< National Institute of Standards and TechnologyJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:37, 9 June 2010 by (Created the Related Articles subpage (replaced the Bot created page))
- See also changes related to National Institute of Standards and Technology, or pages that link to National Institute of Standards and Technology or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Technology : Study and practice of applying knowledge creatively to tasks that involve both people and machines; also, the tools, equipment or other products that result from technological knowledge.
- International Bureau of Weights and Measures : An international standards organization (commonly referred to as the BIPM) established to maintain the International System of Units (SI).
- International Organization for Standardization : A non-governmental international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
- ISO A redirect
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- SI: A redirect
- Systems of measurement : A set of units which can be used to specify anything which can be measured and were historically important, regulated and defined because of trade and internal commerce.
- U.S. Department of Commerce : An executive-level department of the United States federal government whose mission is to foster, serve and promote the economic development and technological advancement of the nation.