< LiteracyJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 03:31, 23 October 2009 by (sort)
- See also changes related to Literacy, or pages that link to Literacy or to this page or whose text .
- Education : Learning, teaching, research and scholarship activities for the purpose of organizing, presenting and acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Written language : The communication and representation of a language by means of a writing system.
- Reading (process) : Process of understanding and gaining knowledge from written text.
- Writing : The process of recording thoughts or speech in a visually or haptically retrievable manner.