Law of the United States/Related Articles
< Law of the United StatesJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Law of the United States, or pages that link to Law of the United States or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Law of the United States. Needs checking by a human.
- Administrative law : The practice of creating and interpreting regulations, often defined to meet a public policy objective, the authority for which was delegated by a legislature to an executive; they are not formal courts but decisions sometimes may be appealed to the judiciary
- Government of the United States of America : Add brief definition or description
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Murder : The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.
- Orphan works : A term used to describe the situation where a copyright owner cannot be identified and/or located by someone who is seeking permission to use the work.
- U.S. Constitution : Document that states the fundamental constitutional law of the United States of America.