International Bureau of Weights and Measures/Related Articles
< International Bureau of Weights and MeasuresJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:00, 9 June 2010 by (→Subtopics: Added a link)
- See also changes related to International Bureau of Weights and Measures, or pages that link to International Bureau of Weights and Measures or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- International Organization for Standardization : A non-governmental international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
- ISO: A redirect
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- SI: A redirect
- National Institute of Standards and Technology : A measurement standards laboratory which is a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce.
- NIST: A redirect
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry : A non-governmental scientific organization serving to advance all aspects of the chemical sciences and to contribute to the international application of chemistry by scientists, engineers and others.
- American National Standards Institute : A non-governmental, non-profit organization that coordinates and accredits the diverse standards developing organizations (SDOs), within the private and public sectors of the United States, that voluntarily develop technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems and services.
- ANSI: A redirect
- ASTM International : A non-governmental, not-for-profit international organization that develops and publishes technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
- Standards organization : Add brief definition or description