Hungarian language/Related Articles
< Hungarian languageJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hungarian language, or pages that link to Hungarian language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hungarian language. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute accent : A diacritic mark used in many modern written languages with alphabets based on the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts.
- Alphabet : Writing system in which symbols - single or multiple letters, such as <a> or <ch> - represent phonemes (significant 'sounds') of a language.
- Budapest : The capital city of Hungary.
- C (letter) : The third letter of the English and Latin alphabets.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- Drava River : River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Fidesz-Hungarian Civic Union : Add brief definition or description
- Plural : Grammatical form that designates, relates to or composed of more than one member, set, or kind of objects specified.
- Syllable : Unit of organisation in phonology that divides speech sounds or sign language movements into groups to which phonological rules may apply.
- Uralic languages : Add brief definition or description