< GameJump to navigation Jump to search
- Video game: A game played using an electronic controller to manipulate images on a display screen.
- Role-playing game: A type of game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories, often in an fantastic setting.
- Puzzle: Add brief definition or description
- Card game: A game that relies mostly on playing cards.
- Game theory: A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.
- Play (activity): Add brief definition or description
- toy: An inanimate (non-living) or artificially animate (robotic) object designed to be played with.
- sport: Activity that involves skill and physical exertion, and is governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- Calypso (card game): A card game originally devised by Mr R. W. Willis and revised by British international bridge player Kenneth Konstam, played by four players with partners sitting opposite each other using four standard 52-card packs shuffled together.
- Quinto (card game): A card game based on a 53-card pack, allegedly invented by "Professor Louis Hoffmann", with a hierarchy of trump suits.
- Quinto (grid game): Board game a.k.a. Game of Fives resembling Scrabble but with numbers.