Foot (unit)/Related Articles
< Foot (unit)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Foot (unit), or pages that link to Foot (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Foot (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Baseball : A ball game, using a small spherical ball and a striker called a bat, played between two teams of 9 players each on a field with a diamond shaped circuit consisting of 4 bases.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- Leighton Buzzard : A town in Central Bedfordshire.
- Molar gas constant : A physical constant which is featured in a large number of fundamental equations in the physical sciences, such as the ideal gas law and the Nernst equation, and it is equivalent to the Boltzmann constant, but expressed in units of energy
- U.S. customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.
- Yard : A non-SI unit of length, equal to 0.9144 metre, and equivalent to 3 feet.