Food and Agriculture Organization/Related Articles
< Food and Agriculture OrganizationJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:54, 27 July 2009 by (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Food and Agriculture Organization, or pages that link to Food and Agriculture Organization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Food and Agriculture Organization. Needs checking by a human.
- Agricultural crops : Annual or season's yield of any plant that is deliberately grown in significant quantities to be harvested as food, as livestock fodder, fuel, or for any other economic purpose.
- Biotechnology : The application of biological principles in industrial production
- Ecosystem : A space in which multiple biological species interact.
- Fisheries monitoring surveillance and control : The broadening of traditional enforcing national rules over fishing, to the support of the broader problem of fisheries management, from the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
- Geosequestration : Add brief definition or description
- International wheat production statistics : Worldwide production of wheat, measured in million metric tons, published by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.
- Pollinator decline : The reduction in abundance of pollinators in many ecosystems worldwide.
- Transgenic plant : Plants that have been genetically modified by inserting genes directly into a single plant cell, from a different species.
- Vessel monitoring system : System used in commercial fishing to allow environmental and fisheries regulatory organizations to monitor, minimally, the position, time at a position, and course and speed of fishing vessels.