Federal Environment Agency of Germany/Related Articles
< Federal Environment Agency of GermanyJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:45, 12 December 2010 by (Added more links)
- See also changes related to Federal Environment Agency of Germany, or pages that link to Federal Environment Agency of Germany or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Air pollution dispersion terminology : Describes and explains the words and technical terms that have a special meaning to workers in the field of air pollution dispersion modeling.
- Air Quality Modeling Group : A group within the U.S. EPA's Office of Air and Radiation that provides leadership and direction on the use of air quality models and air pollution dispersion models.
- Air Resources Laboratory : A group within the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration that develops climate models, air quality models and models for dispersion, transformation and removal of atmospheric pollutants.
- California Environmental Protection Agency : A state cabinet-level agency within the government of California whose mission is to restore, protect and enhance the environment, to ensure public health, environmental quality and economic vitality.
- Climate : The overall weather pattern for an extended period for any defined geographical location which may be over any size of area up to and including the entire Earth.
- Climate change : Add brief definition or description
- Czech Hydrometeorological Institute : The Czech governmental institute responsible for the study, research and information of air quality, meteorology and hydrology.
- Environment Canada : Add brief definition or description
- European Environment Agency : An agency of the European Union (EU) established as a major source of information and data for developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy by member European countries.
- Finnish Meteorological Institute : The government agency responsible for gathering and reporting weather data and forecasts in Finland.
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety : Add brief definition or description
- Met Office : The United Kingdom's national weather service and an executive agency of the United Kingom's Ministry of Defence.
- Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Territorial Development (France) : Add brief definition or description
- Ministry of Environmental Protection (China) : Add brief definition or description
- National Environmental Research Institute of Denmark : An independent environmental research institute within the University of Aarhus in Denmark that undertakes scientific consulting work and monitoring of the environment as well as applied and strategic research.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration : Add brief definition or description
- Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment : Add brief definition or description
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research : Add brief definition or description
- Royal Dutch Meteorological Institute : Add brief definition or description
- Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute : Add brief definition or description
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs : Add brief definition or description
- UK Environment Agency : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency : Add brief definition or description