Data (general)/Related Articles
< Data (general)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:58, 22 March 2010 by (cleanup)
- See also changes related to Data (general), or pages that link to Data (general) or to this page or whose text .
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Statistics theory : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.
- Linked data : A system in which a given piece of information receives a permanent and unique identifier which determines its location on the World Wide Web.
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Machine-readable data : Data structured in a way that they lend themselves to algorithmic analysis.
- Data (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Application programming interface : A set of conventions, specific to a programming language, by which a user application program written for a specific purpose communicates with software infrastructure such as the operating system or web services